Sunday, July 10, 2011

Free 20 GB of storage with multi-sites downloading option


With fast internet spreading around the World, downloading music, movies, books, and other useful files became a normal activity for many users. The problem is locating the needed files fast and allocating space on your drive for storage.

But what if you do not want to clog your hard drive, which is especially important with low storage devices as tablet PCs or light netbooks? If somebody will offer you the free space on remote server to store these files there with easy way to access them anytime? Sounds good?

Fetch.io  is extremely useful service which lets you download files from multiple locations to your private storage space, associated with your Fetch.io account. The good thing is that Fetch.io supports torrents, Rapidshare, Megaupload, Mediafire and all the major third party download servers, so you save search time and consolidate files in one place.

Techie buzz tested the service and offered a brief overview for users' convenience. After adding a file to your Fetch.io account, hit "Fetch" and forget about it. Fetch.io will download the file on its remote server and will send you an email notification when they your file is parsed and ready. Next, you can either download the file directly from your Fetch.io account or grab the URL and share with anyone who might want to download the same file.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fetch.io works just like a cloud download manager which downloads files to your Fetch.io account instead of the local computer you are using. Many download servers have limitations on file downloads and in some bizarre cases, you may find that the file you have bookmarked has either expired or has been removed from the server. So instead of bookmarking files, movies, videos or torrents which you want to download later, you can use Fetch.io and save them to a remote server which you control.

Once Fetch.io has downloaded that file to your remote server, it's saved on your Fetch.io account. This service is a lifesaver for users who use multiple computers at work or need to download a really large file but have doubt whether the file will be available at a later point of time.

The service is in closed beta right now, so a desktop application and smartphone support is a work in progress. Currently, Fetch.io provides a hefty 20 GB of free storage to all users, so you can store a lot of files like movies, videos and so on. One downside is that files that are protected by Captchas can't be added to your Fetch.io download queue. Otherwise, the service does a nice job aggregating files from different download servers at one place and lets you download them when it's convenient to you.

Registration is fast and easy. Enter your email address and password, and you are good to go. So, visit Fetch.io and give it a try. 


3 comments:

vivian hulett said...

All thanks to Dr Ojogun, I am here to share a good
testimony of my self on how i came in contact with
a real herbalist who helped me. i appreciate
everyone for taken their precious time to read my
testimony, 6 months ago i was diagnosed of
HERPES, this means that 6months ago i was
HERPES positive when i told one of my good friend
about this, she sympathized with me and then she
said that she was going to help me out, she told
me that we should do some research on the
internet, we came across Dr Ojogun, and my friend
said that she has come across a lot about him and
said that he is a real herbalist remedy to all illness,
i was really surprised on this and confused as well,
I was so speechless and quickly i contact him to
help me and he prepared some herbs for me and
send it across to me and he told me the way i was
going to be taken the medicine which i did, and in
the next 2 weeks i went to the hospital and they
said that i am now HERPES negative, i am very
happy about this, when i contacted Dr Ojogun again
to tell him the good result , i asked him how he
was able to help me, and he said that he was gifted
with it that he can cure illness like email him via
( drojogunherbalmedicine@gmail.com ) or WhatsApp him +2347059015454 Good Luck    

Kate Russell said...

I Can't still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Oyagu who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Oyagu send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Oyagu, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Oyagu did it for me, contact him oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322

Valerie Lancaster said...

I’m here to testify about what DR. ISIBOR did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 3 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. ISIBOR on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, DR. ISIBOR prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as DR. ISIBOR assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HIV, ALS, CANCER etc. you can contact DR. ISIBOR for help via email} {drisiborspellhome@gmail.com} you can also contact him on WhatsApp +2348107855231