Monday, July 4, 2011

DriveImage XML � freeware backup and recovery software

DriveImage XML � a freeware but still feature rich disk backup and recovery software, having some advanced features, usually not available in free utilities, such as ability to schedule the disc backup tasks. Among other attractive features are:
  • The disk images can be created while the drive is in use.
  • Similarly, the images can be restored without requiring rebooting the system.
  • The program will backup, image and restore drives formatted with FAT 12, 16, 32 and NTFS.
  • You can also initiate the imaging process from the command line.
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DriveImage XML is an easy to use and reliable program for imaging and backing up partitions and logical drives.

Image creation uses Microsoft's Volume Shadow Services (VSS), allowing you to create safe "hot images" even from drives currently in use. Images are stored in XML files, allowing you to process them with 3rd party tools. Never again be stuck with a useless backup! Restore images to drives without having to reboot. DriveImage XML is now faster than ever, offering two different compression levels.

DriveImage XML runs under Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Vista and Windows 7 only. The program will backup, image and restore drives formatted with FAT 12, 16, 32 and NTFS.

Private home users are allowed to use the Private Edition of DriveImage XML without charge. You are allowed to install DriveImage XML on your home PC. You must not use DriveImage XML commercially.

Main Features

  • Backup logical drives and partitions to image files.
  • Browse images, view and extract files.
  • Restore images to the same or a different drive.              
  • Copy directly from drive to drive.
  • Schedule automatic backups.
  • Run DriveImage from WinPE boot CD-ROM.

For the fans of portability, there are instructions from http://ping.fm/DJNJk on how to make the utility portable (and that is quite easy):
  1. Download the installer and install to the default folder.
  2. Copy all files (except Uninstall.exe, INSTALL.LOG and install.sss) to a folder of your choice.
  3. Uninstall the program.
  4. Launch dixml.exe.

Developers' website: http://ping.fm/MAcnV

Direct Download: http://ping.fm/mcnrs


5 comments:

vivian hulett said...

All thanks to Dr Ojogun, I am here to share a good
testimony of my self on how i came in contact with
a real herbalist who helped me. i appreciate
everyone for taken their precious time to read my
testimony, 6 months ago i was diagnosed of
HERPES, this means that 6months ago i was
HERPES positive when i told one of my good friend
about this, she sympathized with me and then she
said that she was going to help me out, she told
me that we should do some research on the
internet, we came across Dr Ojogun, and my friend
said that she has come across a lot about him and
said that he is a real herbalist remedy to all illness,
i was really surprised on this and confused as well,
I was so speechless and quickly i contact him to
help me and he prepared some herbs for me and
send it across to me and he told me the way i was
going to be taken the medicine which i did, and in
the next 2 weeks i went to the hospital and they
said that i am now HERPES negative, i am very
happy about this, when i contacted Dr Ojogun again
to tell him the good result , i asked him how he
was able to help me, and he said that he was gifted
with it that he can cure illness like email him via
( drojogunherbalmedicine@gmail.com ) or WhatsApp him +2347059015454 Good Luck    

Kate Russell said...

I Can't still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Oyagu who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Oyagu send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Oyagu, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Oyagu did it for me, contact him oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322

Valerie Lancaster said...

I’m here to testify about what DR. ISIBOR did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 3 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. ISIBOR on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, DR. ISIBOR prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as DR. ISIBOR assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HIV, ALS, CANCER etc. you can contact DR. ISIBOR for help via email} {drisiborspellhome@gmail.com} you can also contact him on WhatsApp +2348107855231

Amanda Bella said...

I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for his great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And i Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have The Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you

Tamara Barrow said...

I want to share this great testimony to the world on how Dr VOODOO cure me from HSV1&2 with his herbs, I was nervous when i first contact him about the cure for HSV but i decided to give him a try because i was desperate to get cured and be free from HSV. Dr VOODOO prepared the remedy and sent it to me through UPS,which I use just the way Dr VOODOO instructed me and thank God today I am a beneficiary to this cure and I went back to the hospital after 7 days of taking the herbs and I tested HSV1&2 Negative. So I will tell you all who are looking for a cure to his/her HSV1&2 that Dr VOODOO took research before he could finally get the solution to it and a lot of people are benefiting from him right now. He also cured my friend from HPV. Dr VOODOO heals with natural herbs. Please I urge you to contact him now through his email address: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or call and WhatsApp him on +2348140120719. He is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, CANCER of all kinds, DIABETES and so many other infections.