Thursday, July 21, 2011

Burn CD and DVD with freeware Nero competitor


If you make a software inventory on your computer, most likely you can find a program which is able to burn audio CD, as part of the default package. Most software media players like iTunes, Winamp, or Windows Media Player are equipped with a module allowing you to burn music to your CDs. However, you may find the set of available features is basic and lack any advanced capabilities.

Using a dedicated burning program gives you the flexibility to burn music, video, and other types of files to CD, DVD, and even Blu-ray, giving you more possibilities on the way you use and store your digital media.  There are several well-known and respected packages, like Nero, that may give you what you want, by for price, and the price might be quite high. Therefore, we would like to present in this post one of the best freeware utilities for CD and DVD burning, which is mostly competitive with Nero, and can be recommended as free replacement for the users.

CDBurnerXP is a free application to burn CDs and DVDs, including Blu-Ray and HD-DVDs. It also includes the feature to burn and create ISOs, as well as a multi-language interface. The software is free for any type of use, even for commercial purposes. It does not include adware, spyware, or any other hidden malicious components. The portable version of the software, not requiring installation on the Hard Disk, is available.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

List of Features

Create Data-CDs/DVDs
  • Burn any Data on CD-R/CD-RW/DVD+R/DVD-R/DVD+RW/DVD-RW/DVD-RAM/BD/HD-DVD, including double layer mediums.
  • Burn mp3-CDs to store many audio files on one single disc.
  • Create bootable discs.
  • Disc spanning: Spread data on multiple discs.
  • Verify written Data automatically after burning process.
  • Use either the internal browser to add your files or the intuitive Drop-Box to drag and drop files directly from any Windows Explorer window.
  • Save your compilations for creation of backups
  • Burn on-the-fly and with buffer-underrun protections.
  • Import previous (ISO 9660) sessions and edit existing file structure on CD/DVD.
  • Quick- and full-erase disc.
  • Copy data discs (possible copy-protection is not bypassed).
  • Retrieve recorder and disc information.

Create Audio-CDs
  • Create Audio-CDs from the following formats: MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, WMA, APE, MPC, WV (WavPack).
  • Add single or multiple tracks from existing audio-CDs directly to your new compilation without ripping tracks before (add cda-files).
  • Play audio-files with integrated audio player.
  • Gapless audio-CDs supported (disc-at-once-mode).
  • Import M3U or WPL playlists or Nero audio compilations (NRA).
  • Support for ReplayGain.
  • Import CUE sheets.
  • Export audio compilations as M3U playlist and Cue sheet.
  • Create mixed-mode discs.

ISO features
  • Burn ISO files to CD.
  • Create your own ISO files.
  • Convert bin- and nrg-files to ISO.
  • Save CDs/DVDs as ISO file to disc.

Other features
  • Simple cover printing feature for data- and audio-discs.
  • LightScribe integration.
  • Command line version.
  • Supports most IDE, USB, Firewire and SCSI drives.
  • Integrated option to enable access to drive for restricted users.
  • Multi-language interface.
  • Online update.

If you are going to use the WMA format and don't have Windows Media Player 9 or higher installed, you also need to download and install the Microsoft Windows Media Player.

Screenshots (click to enlarge):



Developers' website: http://ping.fm/m2iOU

Direct Download (portable version): http://ping.fm/RgYEX



5 comments:

vivian hulett said...

All thanks to Dr Ojogun, I am here to share a good
testimony of my self on how i came in contact with
a real herbalist who helped me. i appreciate
everyone for taken their precious time to read my
testimony, 6 months ago i was diagnosed of
HERPES, this means that 6months ago i was
HERPES positive when i told one of my good friend
about this, she sympathized with me and then she
said that she was going to help me out, she told
me that we should do some research on the
internet, we came across Dr Ojogun, and my friend
said that she has come across a lot about him and
said that he is a real herbalist remedy to all illness,
i was really surprised on this and confused as well,
I was so speechless and quickly i contact him to
help me and he prepared some herbs for me and
send it across to me and he told me the way i was
going to be taken the medicine which i did, and in
the next 2 weeks i went to the hospital and they
said that i am now HERPES negative, i am very
happy about this, when i contacted Dr Ojogun again
to tell him the good result , i asked him how he
was able to help me, and he said that he was gifted
with it that he can cure illness like email him via
( drojogunherbalmedicine@gmail.com ) or WhatsApp him +2347059015454 Good Luck    

Kate Russell said...

I Can't still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Oyagu who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Oyagu send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Oyagu, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Oyagu did it for me, contact him oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322

Kate Russell said...

I Can't still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Oyagu who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Oyagu send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Oyagu, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Oyagu did it for me, contact him oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322

Cookie Walker said...

I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr OYAGU for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr to get ride of these disease forever his email.Oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com or Whatsapp him via +2348101755322

Valerie Lancaster said...

I’m here to testify about what DR. ISIBOR did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 3 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. ISIBOR on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, DR. ISIBOR prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as DR. ISIBOR assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HIV, ALS, CANCER etc. you can contact DR. ISIBOR for help via email} {drisiborspellhome@gmail.com} you can also contact him on WhatsApp +2348107855231