Thursday, November 11, 2010

How to Highlight Author Comment in Blogspot Blog?

This trick is to give a Highlight Author Comment. This will make the blog's owner comments looks different from the visitors' comments. It is very useful and interesting blogger hack tips. You can see the example in my blog. Here is what to do to make a "Highlight Author Comment" effect in Blogspot.

Credit for the trick goes to Trick Tips Blogger.


1. Login to blogger, then choose "Layout --> Edit HTML". Don't forget to backup your template first.
2. Check the "Expand Widget Templates" box.
3. Copy this script and put it before ]]> or copy to your CSS area.


.comment-body-author {
background: E6E6E6; /* Background color*/
color: 000; /* Text color*/
border-top: 1px dotted 223344;border-bottom: 1px dotted 223344;border-left: 1px dotted 223344;border-right: 1px dotted 223344;
margin:0;
padding:0 0 0 20px; /* Posotion*/
}

4. Then find this code:









said...




























5. The red color text is the code that you have to add to your script. The position must be right.
6. And then save your template.


1 comment:

Amanda Bella said...

I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for his great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And i Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have The Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you